Sorry to tell you but it is the luck of the draw.
I was a large C before my first. She left me a large DD. I was that way for 12 yrs.
I had a DD and had my second and when I stopped breast feeding him at 4 months I went down to a D.
My sister went from a C to a B after her 2 pregnancies.
There is just no way to know what will happen.
my breast were tiny then when pregnant they were dolly parton sized -before she got a reduction-wished i could kept them but it was so painful waking up engorged with milk in middle of night bed wet cause they leaked and breastfeeding too after i stopped they went back to original size i think its because the first place most lose weight is in breast and butts biggest cause it gets less oxygen blood flow,if you breastfed youd probably stay that size until you stopped-keep bra on most times-whenever is comfortable to keep the rack
my aunt breastfed and she was a C now she is an A. everyone is different. you will find out how yours are when you are in the situation.
Breast size depends on your own genetic make up. Ask your
Mom and your aunts and they will be able to tell you what happened to their bodies when they were younger and had children.
Be happy with what you have, some women do not have breasts larger than an A all of their lives. As long as you are healthy and are able to bear children and breastfeed them, that is what counts.
Have a good day.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น