วันอังคารที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Where can I find a really cute and flattering swimsuit?

I'm talking about a tankini. I weigh 129 lbs, I'm 4'11" and am 12 years old. I need a swimsuit thats flattering and under $50. I still fit in kids swimsuits (16/18) and juniors (3/4, 4/5)


Try target and pacsun and american eagle. When i am looking for a cheaper swimsuit thats where I look and target has loads of tankinis...

Good luck!!

swimsuit shopping is tough :(

overstockswimsuits.com

hey you im 12 to and speaking of swimsuits i just got one today and it is adorable. I got it from....... jc penneys

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSSWMTNKZZZ&cgnbr=OSSWMTNKZZZ&rfnbr=157

Well, Target would be a good store. Maybe look around in the mall at Macy's or JC Penny. Mervyn's would be good. Victorias Secret is cool. I Hope I Helped. :D

any shopping place is good,don't have to be branded,just shop around and you will find one,i got a cute and nice two piece swimsuit last summer for a pool party at walmart,i get alot of compliment on that.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น